Columbia 1912 Resource Pack 1.8.8
In Bioshock Infinite developers have created one of the most beautiful game worlds, which the author of this resource pack trying to bring into Minecraft. Of course, it is not really possible to achieve a 100 percents similarity, but KenthriaGaming, the author of this pack has done a really great job because this is small resolution of 16x pack that is still has a greet Bioshock Infinite remake look. Some blocks aren’t finished yet as this pack is still in W.I.P.
Columbia 1912 (Finks's Textures) - Screenshots
How to install Columbia 1912 (Finks's Textures)
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Columbia 1912 (Finks's Textures)
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Columbia 1912 (Finks's Textures) goes to KenthriaGaming. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.8, 1.7. Right now Columbia 1912 (Finks's Textures) has 43212 views.