Chrono Trigger Resource Pack 1.7.10
Chrono Trigger is another pretty old video game based and inspired resource pack. The pack is, as you already noticed, based and inspired by the 1995 video game called Chrono Trigger. Everything in Chrono Trigger Resource Pack is changed, including GUI, terrain, items etc.
Chrono Trigger - Screenshots
Chrono Trigger - YouTube Video
How to install Chrono Trigger
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Chrono Trigger
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Chrono Trigger goes to Mythra13. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.7, 1.6. Right now Chrono Trigger has 51507 views.