Bluebird Resource Pack 1.8.8
Bluebird resource pack has a very interesting look at the game and they do not look like a 16x textures. After installing them you will just want to start up your client, run around and watch the stunning world of minecraft! It is not a HD pack and it doesn’t have any unique features, unlike other packs, but it is worth a try because they make your world of minecraft look a lot more better. Bluebird Resource Pack has also some simplicity in it and it is a very clean textures, I think most of you will like it.
Bluebird + Bluebird Official Continuation - Screenshots
Bluebird + Bluebird Official Continuation - YouTube Video
How to install Bluebird + Bluebird Official Continuation Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Bluebird + Bluebird Official Continuation Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.