Bluebird resource pack has a very interesting look at the game and they do not look like a 16x textures. After installing them you will just want to start up your client, run around and watch the stunning world of minecraft! It is not a HD pack and it doesn’t have any unique features, unlike other packs, but it is worth a try because they make your world of minecraft look a lot more better. Bluebird Resource Pack has also some simplicity in it and it is a very clean textures, I think most of you will like it.
Bluebird + Bluebird Official Continuation should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Bluebird + Bluebird Official Continuation — Video & Screenshots
How to install Bluebird + Bluebird Official Continuation Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Bluebird + Bluebird Official Continuation texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.