Autumn Overlay Resource Pack 1.11.2
Autumn is a very beautiful season time, best noticed when leaves change its color. As you know, minecraft does not have any “season change” feature but it would be a really useful thing to add. This is why TheOrangeOne, the author of Autumn Overlay Resource Pack created this set of textures.
The main feature of this resource pack is that it makes all the required changes to default minecraft textures (leaves and greenery) to make it look more “Autumnish”. We suggest you to use Autumn Overlay alongside with any other minecraft resource pack. At this moment, the only thing for you to note is that this pack isn’t made for standalone use but you can use it with default minecraft textures and it will look nicely.
Autumn Overlay - Screenshots
Autumn Overlay - YouTube Video
How to install Autumn Overlay Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Autumn Overlay Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.