Autumn is a very beautiful season time, best noticed when leaves change its color. As you know, minecraft does not have any “season change” feature but it would be a really useful thing to add. This is why TheOrangeOne, the author of Autumn Overlay Resource Pack created this set of textures.
The main feature of this resource pack is that it makes all the required changes to default minecraft textures (leaves and greenery) to make it look more “Autumnish”. We suggest you to use Autumn Overlay alongside with any other minecraft resource pack. At this moment, the only thing for you to note is that this pack isn’t made for standalone use but you can use it with default minecraft textures and it will look nicely.
Autumn Overlay should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9
Autumn Overlay — Video & Screenshots
How to install Autumn Overlay Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Autumn Overlay texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.