Opprimere Redux Resource Pack 1.11
Opprimere Redux’s resource pack release was a few days ago, and this was also the time of writing this piece. Since then, the Minecraft resource pack fans have downloaded it several thousand times, which goes to show that it’s superior quality. The resource pack is noise free and also features some extraordinarily polished textures. The Opprimere Redux’s pallet is conspicuous, which brings out vibrant images and graphics. With the application of this pack, the whole game virtually looks impressively real.
Kindly note that at the moment, the pack doesn’t currently focus on textures of Minecraft mobs and items, but the pack developers are working on incorporating the textures in future updates. Unlike its predecessors, the current version has updated logs and the following are the new developments;
- The rain is no longer too opaque.
- No more missing leaf features.
- A better looking Redid soul.
- Additional red sandstone, plus all the variant sandstones are now complete.
- A new Sea Lantern.
- Additional course sand and podzol.
- The iron trap door and all the other door variants are now complete.
- An addition of Bone Block and Hay Bale.
- Developers have now fixed all cauldrons.
The Opprimere Redux resolution is higher than the usual and default 16x and instead comes with 64x. As with any newly released pack, expect some missing textures every now and then, because new versions are always under development.
*Credit for creating and developing Opprimere Redux goes to WolfJobberson. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.11, 1.10. Right now Opprimere Redux has 15689 views.